1 pound of London Broil
14 Corn Tortillas
Mikee's "Srirachanaise" or Spicy Mayo to taste
3 tablespoons cup of Olive Oil
Trader Joe's Everyday Seasoning (or a blended seasoning of your choice)
1. Season the london broil.
2. Heat a large skillet with olive oil.
3. Place the london broil in a skillet and cook for 5 minutes on both sides for medium rare.
4. Warm tortillas in the skillet or wrap in tin foil and place in the oven on 350 degrees for 5 minutes.
5. Slice the steak against the grain and place a few pieces on each tortilla.
6. Thinly slice the radishes and place a few pieces on each tortilla, along with a few slices of avocado.
7. Top off each taco with "Srirachanaise" to taste.