2 large onions (1 red, 1 white)
1 tablespoon of dijon mustard
2 tablespoons of olive oil
salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees
2. Slice onions 1 inch thick from the center point of the onion, downwards.
3. Coat a thin layer of olive oil on a baking sheet (About 1 tablespoon).
4. Place onions on the baking sheet.
5. Coat the top of the onions with a light layer of olive oil and dijon mustard.
6. Add salt and pepper to taste.
7. Bake for 20 minutes or until onions start to brown.