1 package of Trader Joe's white pizza dough (16 oz, 1lb)
1 1/2 cups of shredded mozzarella
1 small tomato
1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese
1/4 cup of fresh basil
2 tablespoons of olive oil
1 tablespoon of crushed garlic
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. On a non-stick pan, flatten pizza dough. If the dough is too sticky to flatten, add a little olive oil.
3. Once the dough is flat, spread a light layer of olive oil making sure that all areas are covered. (Especially the crust area!)
4. Spread the crushed garlic on the dough. You don't need to spread the garlic around the area where the crust will be.
5. Add you shredded mozzarella cheese to the pizza. Make sure that you leave 1/2 to 1 inch (depending on how much crust you like) of space empty around the perimeter of your dough.
6. Thinly slice tomatoes in whole pieces and add to pizza.
7. Thinly slice your fresh basil to top off you pizza.
8. Place in the oven for 15-20 minutes, or end of your dough begins to brown.
9. Once pizza is cooked, top off with some Parmesan cheese.