1. Three Medium Sweet Potatoes
2. Five ounces of Goat Cheese
**I used Silver Goat, Garlic & Herbs - You can purchase this at Trader Joe's.
3. Six cups of Arugula
4. 1/3 cup of Olive Oil
5. 1/2 teaspoon of ground Cinnamon
6. 1/4 cup of Lemon Juice
7. 1/2 cup of Pistachios
1. Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Peel and cut potatoes into 1 inch cubes
3. Place sweet potatoes into a large bowl. Add 2 tablespoons of olive oil and 1/4 teaspoon of ground cinnamon. Mix well. Add one more tablespoon of olive oil and another 1/4 teaspoon of ground cinnamon. Continue to mix until the olive oil and ground cinnamon are evenly coated on the sweet potatoes.
4. Spray or lightly coat a 9" x 13" pan with olive oil.
5. Evenly distribute the potatoes on the pan and place in the oven for 20 minutes. Take the potatoes out, flip them over and place back in the oven for 15 minutes. Allow potatoes to cool.
6. In a large serving bowl, add arugula, pistachios, sweet potatoes and crumble the goat cheese.
7. Dressing: In a small bowl, pour 1/4 cup of lemon juice and 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Mix well.
8. Lightly dress your salad. (Tip: Do not pour the entire dressing mixture at once. It's easier to add dressing than take out!).